Meeting Log 21.02.2010 - 20:00 / mumble¶
Present: Apophis, cockroach, dergringo, Corvus, Exception, Vanadis
Lead meeting: Apophis
Log writer: dergringo
- Status reports: root server, mailing lists, e-voting,
- drupal2.0, redesign website
- Complete overhaul, removing old dependencies, wipe userbase
- Defining user roles!
- LDAP Integration Drupal 2.0
- File server: Upload rules (Proposal: Dateiformate created by Vanadis)
- How do we handle DNS? (esp: Secondary DNS)
- we have 8 Domains which should be in accordance to each other.
- Exception (GPK) as security officer
- Status of CA?
- Mail-Server: Managing the 8 domains? ( at least 2 )
- Quota per User, IMAP only?
- Interface to change passwords for the users?
- Non disclosure agreements
dergringo: we are migrating right now
cockroach: ready to get tested. Syncom pending.
Exception: Currently working a lot on this project. Might take some time upon completion
Drupal / Redesign Website¶
Apophis: Drupal theme is being recreated with the Zen theme as a starting point.
Corvus: Testsetup running. Needs some configuration and more testing. User will be able to authenticate using OpenID where LDAP integration unavailable. CiviCRM will not be used.
All participants agree on creating a list by file category instead of file type and to upload multimedia stuff to the file server while uploading others to wiki. Vanadis will update the list
dergringo will create a comparison of available DNS propositions. partipirate.ch is still not under our control. This will be a problem when switching the mail server.
Exception was voted as the "Security & Privacy Officer" without any dissenting vote. The SAPO is responsible for the CA, the server's security and the users' privacy. Therefore the SAPO gets root access.
Exception: CA is running and client certificates have been commited. Also server certificates are available. The CA is located on a bootable USB stick with Ubuntu on it. The stick is encrypted.
There was a vote on 'Do we want to have non disclosure agreements?': Yes: 4
So we don't want to have or sign any kind of contracts relating this issue.
Next meeting: Monday, 08.03.2010, 20:00