Task / Tâche #4135closed
Add existing members to project section-ti
What steps did you followed?
- logged in project
- entered de section-ti project/settings/members/
- in new member field searched members: rodrigo, zuzzu, user38, jay, angelus, iVanQaos, Anna La Volpe, don knox
What has happened?
- I couldn't find this members even if they result in our official member list *
What have you expected to happen?
- to find them and add them as project members to help us going forward :)
- in particular I need zuzzu and rodrigo added, they must help us to prepare all things right for our assembly
Please use an appropriate category below to be sure the ticket will be assigned to the right person.
*I guess this is redmine, if not I exscuse myself in advance for the mistake
Don't forget to ad a Screenshot!-done
Thanks for your support, we know you have a lot to do
Updated by corvus over 9 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to 3
- Assignee changed from Apophis to corvus
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This is because they never have logged in to Redmine.
All systems that are connected to oure centralized login does not actively fetch new user. So if a new member has signed up his or her user record does only exist in the central database and the other systems does not know that. This changes as soon that a member fist loggs in to one one of the connected systems. When that happens, a local user record will be created. When this has happend you will be able to grant permissions to this user.
In short. You should ask your fellow pirates to log in to Redmine at least once in order to give them access to the Project TI.